- You can draw with an opaque marker pen and translucent highlighter.
- While the video is playing, you can draw a pen on it.
- You can erase in dot unit or erase in line unit.
- You can use a variety of pen colors other than the built-in color.
- Pen thickness can be changed.
- You can save background and pen-drawn contents as an image file.
- This is a Windows application
- Operating system : Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit only)
- Briefing Pen - Download Now!
- current version : 1.0.8
How to use
- If you switch to [PEN MODE], you can draw on the screen – Menu 4 in the figure below
- You can hide the toolbox – menu 1 in the figure below
- Shortcuts are supported. placing the mouse on a menu will bring up the menu name and shortcut tooltip
- Move the toolbox to the left corner of the screen to hide / show
- Move toolbox : drag with mouse left button
- Collapse / Expand Toolbox
- Switch pen mode / mouse mode
- Select marker pen / highlighter
- Select point eraser / line eraser
- Erase all
- Select pen color
- Select Pen Thickness
- Save to file after screen capture
- Help: videos and documentation